People who drink 2 or more glasses a day before any other food or drink have been shown to experience relief from heart disease, headaches, kidney disease, chronic pain, digestive problems, menstrual pain, and many other conditions. Drinking water in the morning can also help reduce stomach acid and keep it regular.
It is scientifically proven to be beneficial to our health.
Namely, this routine is extremely helpful in treating numerous diseases, including: meningitis, arthritis, headaches, rapid heartbeat, diarrhea, vomiting, urine and kidney diseases, epilepsy, bronchitis, asthma, diabetes, menstrual disorders, all eye diseases, obesity, and many others.
Follow the rules below and feel the positive effects of this Japanese ritual:
- Drink 16oz of water, right after waking up
- After that you can brush your teeth, but wait another 45 minutes before eating anything.
- After those 45 minutes, you can eat normally.
- Don’t drink or eat anything after meals for one hour. If you drink water immediately after a meal, digestion will be slower. It may result in food decomposing, producing noxious gases.
- If you start practicing this water habit regularly, you can help fight all the aforementioned diseases and will certainly enjoy a healthier life.
In addition, we will provide an estimated list of days needed to practice this routine to help certain types of diseases:
- Constipation – 10 days
- Gastric – 10 days
- High blood pressure – 30 days
- Diabetes – 30 days
- TB – 90 days
Arthritis patients should practice this treatment only for 3 days the first week, and continue daily from the next week. Undoubtedly, this water treatment has no side effects, but you may need to urinate a few more times daily at the beginning of the treatment.