Dehydration is a condition that occurs when the body doesn’t have enough fluids to function properly. Based on how much of your body’s fluid is lost, dehydration can be mild, moderate, or severe.
Some of the early warning signs of dehydration are skin dryness and joint discomfort. While it may not seem like a big deal, it can lead to serious health complications such as brain fog, type II diabetes, and even colon cancer.
Drinking water the first thing in the morning can have amazing effects for a number of health conditions. Therefore, the early morning water treatment originates from the ancient Ayurvedic medicine, it helps the colon and improves the absorption of nutrients from foods during the day.
Moreover, In the 1970s, Dr. Fereydoon Batmanghelidj, re-discovered this ancient therapy. He found that water can naturally treat numerous conditions like high blood pressure, asthma, arthritis, autoimmune disorders, migraines, and diabetes.
Here is how to drink enough water at the right times:
- Right after waking up in the morning, drink a glass (8oz) of distilled water. Just make sure you take it on an empty stomach.
- Do not eat or drink for 45 minutes after drinking the water.
- Drink a glass of water 30 minutes before meals.
- Drink again 2 hours after each meal.
Try this treatment for 10 days and feel your health start to improve. It treats gastric issues and constipation in a few days, and in just 30 days it lowers high blood pressure.
Here are extra benefits of drinking water immediately after waking up:
- It jump-starts up your metabolism, by a whopping 24% for 90 min.
- You’re dehydrated after 7-8 hours of sleep, drinking a glass of water when waking up helps to boost the oxygen flow. Moreover, it supports the creation of new blood and muscle cells.
- Water helps your body flush out toxins, allowing for maximum enzyme function and helping to detoxify the liver.
- This habit will reduce your appetite, as water will fill up the stomach by adding zero calories and you will feel full.
- As cold and flu season comes around the corner, it’s vital to boost the immune system. Also, the lymphatic system improves, so you easily fight off infections and sickness.