Are you a single woman who has kissed umpteen toads but not yet landed the Prince? Or are you just holding on to something that was never meant to be? If you want to know what makes a man fall for a woman and willing to walk her down the aisle, read on…
1. A woman with her own life: Ladies, please note that he doesn’t want someone clingy. If you are one person who has her own set of friends and can hang out by yourself, you are closer to hitting the jackpot.
2. No first move: OK, so is it ladies first or do men get be gentlemen and ask the lady out? The guy likes a woman who never makes the first move. He wants to decide how he’s going to woo you serenade you – so be a lady and let him!
3. Love’s in the air: Does your heart beat faster when you see him? Does his voice make you want to see him? While some may experience these, others may feel a sense of comfort and security when with him. This makes for a good foundation to take the relation ship.
4. Show you care: Someone said don’t sweat the small stuff. But in a new relationship you definitely need to! Doing little things to show to him that you care will make his heart grow fonder.
5. Sexy yes, slutty no: Don’t indulge in PDA right off the bat – you are likely to scare him off! Men like to take it slow and prefer being nonsexual but flirty in the initial stages of the relationship.
6. Wait for sex: Don’t jump into bed on your first date. Sex can effectively ruin what could otherwise be a beautiful relationship. Both of you may end up having very little in common other than sex. So wait a while before you seal the deal.
7. No-nonsense: A man wants a woman he can respect. If he knows he can’t get away with anything, he’s likely not to go down that path. Also, don’t date a guy who is seeing other women, married or abusive – they are just not worth it